skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
KraftyKrave's Scrappin Spot
Saturday, July 11, 2009
T-Shirts
Saw everyone doing these on the board and just had to try it too.. I thought they turned out pretty cute. My niece calls me "Mish" so I made her that shirt b/c I love penguins.
1 comments:
Chrissy C
said...
So cool! I love the hannah one! I need to try this!
July 11, 2009 at 11:44 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Melissa
I am 29 years old and thanks to my mom, she has got me into doing different crafts. I am a simple country girl at heart and just love to have fun.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(
58
)
▼
July
(
6
)
►
Jul 25
(
2
)
►
Jul 15
(
1
)
►
Jul 13
(
2
)
▼
Jul 11
(
1
)
T-Shirts
►
June
(
3
)
►
Jun 24
(
1
)
►
Jun 21
(
1
)
►
Jun 07
(
1
)
►
May
(
8
)
►
May 18
(
2
)
►
May 13
(
3
)
►
May 10
(
2
)
►
May 04
(
1
)
►
April
(
1
)
►
Apr 13
(
1
)
►
March
(
5
)
►
Mar 28
(
1
)
►
Mar 01
(
4
)
►
February
(
17
)
►
Feb 22
(
3
)
►
Feb 17
(
2
)
►
Feb 09
(
5
)
►
Feb 07
(
3
)
►
Feb 01
(
4
)
►
January
(
18
)
►
Jan 29
(
3
)
►
Jan 26
(
1
)
►
Jan 25
(
2
)
►
Jan 18
(
3
)
►
Jan 15
(
2
)
►
Jan 11
(
2
)
►
Jan 10
(
2
)
►
Jan 04
(
3
)
►
2008
(
41
)
►
December
(
7
)
►
Dec 17
(
2
)
►
Dec 10
(
1
)
►
Dec 06
(
2
)
►
Dec 04
(
2
)
►
November
(
5
)
►
Nov 30
(
2
)
►
Nov 15
(
1
)
►
Nov 11
(
1
)
►
Nov 05
(
1
)
►
October
(
17
)
►
Oct 19
(
2
)
►
Oct 16
(
1
)
►
Oct 13
(
3
)
►
Oct 12
(
6
)
►
Oct 07
(
4
)
►
Oct 01
(
1
)
►
September
(
12
)
►
Sep 28
(
1
)
►
Sep 27
(
3
)
►
Sep 26
(
8
)
Blogs I like to visit:
GOING BUGGY
Why I Abandoned Going Buggy...........
3 years ago
Popsicle Toes
Elf Antics Day 25
4 years ago
{Brain Things....}
Be Amazing Grad Day Theater Card
5 years ago
For the love of life
A little update from me….
5 years ago
creations by kahaulani
LSHD DT project-Layouts
7 years ago
Hand to Paper
HALLOWEEN SWEATER - DESIGN TEAM POST
7 years ago
Stampin' Academy
Save pdf smaller size mac online
8 years ago
shellys card blog
cardztv mailbox smiles challenge #4
9 years ago
Capadia Designs
Happy Mother's Day!
9 years ago
Mo's Crafty Corner
Some Beach Chic Pictures
10 years ago
Rubber Maid
Time to start making Valentines!!!
11 years ago
Cuttlebug Challenges
Scrapbook Books sales at Bargain Basement Price, Teresa Collins stampmaker
12 years ago
Hallmark Ladybugs
Project Life!
12 years ago
HuxtersHouse
HOLIDAY GIFT TAG. BBTB2 CHALLENGE
12 years ago
Danielle's Corner Office
Vacation time
12 years ago
the cuttlebug spot
Winner "Leaves/Fall"
13 years ago
My Creative Mind
Cheval Mirror Mini Album Stand
14 years ago
A Place For My Cards
Crocheted Tam... and Tam/Hat Set...Designed by Me!!
14 years ago
Jen
Things I am thankful for right now PLUS free digital Kit
14 years ago
Kaylas Kraft Korner
summer cards
15 years ago
Chrissy's Cricut Corner
Golfin' Birthday
16 years ago
BITTEN by the BUG
FAREWELL & WELCOME TO A NEW BBTB SITE
16 years ago
One Busy Stamper
Newbie
18 years ago
Beneath the Mossy Rock
The Crooked Cutter
1 comments:
So cool! I love the hannah one! I need to try this!
Post a Comment