Saturday, March 28, 2009

Busy.. Busy.. Busy..

I have been so busy with traveling, playing softball, working, and going to all my NASCAR races, that I haven't had a chance to do many crafts, but I will be back from my next trip in two weeks and will be able to start doing a bunch of different crafts. I hope everyone is well and working on lots of crafts, so when I get a full days worth to check out everything people have done. Can't wait, but at the same time I am enjoying traveling and having fun..

See ya soon!

2 comments:

Chrissy C said...

I was wondering where you were hiding! Glad your having a good time. It's always great to travel. Enjoy!

Jen Young said...

I love going to Nascar races as well. We have season tickets for Bristol. Haven't been there since last march though! We plan on going to the fall race this year. We are expecting- so it's a bit hard to REALLY enjoy yourself then.